I've searched previous postings and I cannot find the solution to
this problem for the life of me.

I am making a remote method call which retrieves an array of
JavaObjects. Within each JavaObject, i have 5 string attributes, and
1 attribute that is an array of custom Java Objects. I have narrowed
down the problem down to this array.

Whenever I preview my mxml object, the web browser hangs and never
gets past the initialize screen.

I've included my mxml file below. I saw a posting that all the Java
objects need to have empty construtors. I did that but the browser
still hangs. I created AS classes and included the static var for
Object.registerClass, but that did not work for me either. If I
comment out my array of custom objects in my MainObject(and the
getter and setters), the datagrid loads fine. Any ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
xmlns="*" pageTitle="Dispatcher" initialize="startApp()">
<mx:Script>
 <![CDATA[
import com.myAsClasses.*;
function startApp()
 {
myobj.findJobs(null); //i can see in a java println data is returned
 }
    ]]>
</mx:Script>

<mx:RemoteObject source="com.RemoteServiceImpl" type="stateless-
class" id="myobj">
 <mx:method name="findJobs" />
</mx:RemoteObject>
<mx:DataGrid id="dg" dataProvider="{myobj.findJobs.result}"
width="100%" height="375" >
   <mx:columns>
     <mx:Array>
       <mx:DataGridColumn columnName="myattr" headerText="Attr" />
     </mx:Array>
   </mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>

</mx:Application>

My findJobs method return an array...for example MainObject[].

My MainObject has the 5 String attributes and 1 attribute
SiblingObject[]. In my datagrid I am not even referencing any of
these attributes so it is failing trying to serialize them.

My MainObject class in Java has:
"private SiblingObject[] = siblingObjects;

My MainObject class is AS has:
"var siblingObjects: Array = new Array();"

I created my AS classes (using FlexPojo2AS-->
http://www.meagle.com/FlexPojo2AS/FlexPojo2AS.html), but that did
not solve my problem. I know the AS classes are OK because I've used
them before, just never with object graphs before. I'm sorry if this
is a beat topic, but I haven't seen any posting on the client swf
file hanging the browser.

Thanks.