The issue is a timing issue as in testing I was destroying and
creating the same view on consecutive lines which didn't give the
unload event a chance the unload the viewhelper.   So it was an issue
where it was trying to create the second view before the first's
viewhelper was unregistered.

How should I handle this?  Should I not use view helpers for these
types of files where I may need to have more than one instance ?

Rich