The 2 constructors for my MainPojo and SiblingPojo (for the Java
classes and AS classes) both had only a single empty constructor
like below. Again, thanks for your help.

AS---> public function SiblingPojo(){}
Java-> public SiblingPojo(){}

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Farland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Can you post the constructor code for the AS representation of the
POJO