Bikram,

> can we open a page using the menubar option i am trying but not able to do.please help me regarding this matter.

You're lucky that one of the other moderators approved this message; I actually rejected it.

Can you PLEASE spend some time attempting to solve these problems yourself, and when you
can reduce the problem to a code-example that you believe (from the documentation you have read)
should work, we'll all be *delighted* to tackle the problem.

Please consult the FAQ for guidelines on posting, particularly the excerpt I sent in my last
email.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Steven
( List Administrator )