Thanks - I had not seen this - however do not believe that this is
the same problem.

I am using BEA Weblogic (will be using OAS in production).  Also,
the flex application appears to load fine.  It issues two POST
requests during startup.  I am getting the data for one of the
requests.  It is the second request for which IE does not appear to
be receiving the data.

- viraf

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg08704.html