Hi,

I have a datagrid (dgHeader) bound to a dataprovider returned from a
DB (headerList). Also on screen is a textInput box, which is bound
inward to a column on the datagrid and the column on the datagrid is
bound to the textInput.

So what happens is this:

Data retrieved and appears in the grid. You select a row on the grid
and the textInput field is populated as expected.

You change the textInput field and the cell on the selected row on
the grid does NOT change... until you click on the row on the grid -
when you do this, the data is refreshed and all is fine...

My question is - how can I cause the cell to show the updated value
from the textInput component without having to click the row on the
grid ?

Thanks,

Jamie.