From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Philippe Maegerman
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:05 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] LinkBar question

It seems to work when the ViewStack is the dataProvider, but not when using the LinkBar alone, bug or wish ? :)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml">
 <mx:Panel title="Link Bar Panel">
   <mx:LinkBar disabledColor="#FF0000" dataProvider="{['Flash','Director']}" />
 </mx:Panel>
</mx:Application>

Philippe Maegerman