From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Doodi, Hari - BLS CTR
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 8:08 PM
To: 'flexcoders@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Referencing application object in an mxml
component

Hi Abdul,
            Thanks for the response. You mean I don't have to declare a
var
of type Application in mxml component And no need to assign {this} to
app in
application mxml ? If not then how the application reference maintained
between application mxml and component mxml? It is something implicitly
managed by Flash player??

By the Way, I changed my code accordingly with your suggestion and it
did
work perfectly. Thanks again.

Thanks!
Hari