Jeff Steiner wrote:
> IIS Configuration Manager.  Under properties of your website, find the
> configuration button and add the file extensions .mxml and .swf to point
> at the same jrun.dll that .cfm is pointing to.  At this point I restart
> the website and viola – should serve up your mxml pages right away.

this is one bit of advice that i think most of the cf/flex articles miss.

i've got flex "working" w/cf but it only seems to work correctly when
imported w/cfimport (ie as part of a cfm page). when i try to load mxml
files the server generates content (i can see all the js/flash code in
the page source) but the page never renders. any ideas?

thanks.