From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of unihan
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 10:31 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex audio sample did't work

I follow the livedoc from Macomedia to play a MP3 file under Flex
environment.

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/wwhelp/wwhimpl/commo
n/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Flex_Documentation&file=00002171.htm

Th error message is always "Failed to find resource." From the experienc
of graphic file handling, I know that if I use the wrong file type, such
as gif but not jpg, the message will come up.

In this case, even the sample teach me to do in that way, why it didn't
work?