Hi All,

Have a weird one here...I need to know if it's possible to have an input field on an alert box? For example, when a user attempts to remove a person from the list, I have an alert box that confirms their intent to delete...but part of our process here is that the user must provide a reason for the delete. I'd like to be able to have the reason for delete in the alert box and be able to capture that reason once they hit "ok". I've searched thru the web and the flexcoders archives and didn't find anything like this.

Thanks!
Adrian