From: cesarerocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 1, 2008 3:50:42 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Fading out text

> You need to use an embedded font in order for the fade effect to work. Simply
> create a
new style for your text, then tick the "Embed this font" check box in the style
properties.

Thanks for the quick reply.
A follow up question.
What if I am ok with the default font (I work in Adobe Air) and I didn't embed
any font in my
application?
Isn't that font, the default one, already embedded? If not, what's the name of
the default
font?

Thanks,

-c.