Title: RE: [flexcoders] Sort arrows in DataGrid
Hi

sorry , i though there is a general problem that i missed here is the code..

ChangesGrid.mxml
<mx:Vbox initialize="helper.initGrid()"

<mx:DataGrid id="RFCViewer" change="changesGridViewHelper.RFCSelected(event)" fontSize="9" width="100%" height="100%" >
  <mx:columns>
   <mx:Array>
                <mx:DataGridColumn sortable="false" resizable="false" width="24" columnName="impact_level" cellRenderer="{SeverityCellRenderer}" headerText=""/>
                 <mx:DataGridColumn sortOnHeaderRelease="false" width="120" columnName="createdTimeStamp" headerText="Created" labelFunction="changeCreatedFormatter"/>
   </mx:Array>
  </mx:columns>
 </mx:DataGrid>

 ChangesGridViewHelper.as -  it does not matter where i placed the following code , i tried putting it in grid initialize /helper constructor/ WS populating method .

function initGrid(){

    view.RFCViewer.sortArrow._visible = true;
    view.RFCViewer.sortDirection  =  "ASC";
    view.RFCViewer.sortItemsBy("createdTimeStamp", "ASC")
    view.RFCViewer.placeSortArrow();
}

thanks

Shlomi