From: Paul Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2008 11:57:35 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flexbuilder for iPhone?

----- Original Message -----
From: Sajid  Hussain
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 10:09  AM

Hi ,
Matt quick questions for you ,

Does iphone has capability  to run Flash Player 9 applications ? or Adobe team
is trying to develop some  Lite Flash player for iphone ?

I'm no insider, but rumour has it that flash is
already running in secret rooms but Apples licencing is an obstacle. Apple
makes
money from developers selling their applications through Apple and to develop
for the iPhone you need a modern mac, so financially there's an incentive for
Apple to keep the iPhone to themselves (for the moment, anyway).

It's company politics not technical difficullties
keeping flash from the iPhone.