Somebody ask a similar question on this list recently. You can loop through all
the components in your app by using the numChildren property and getChildAt
method:

function checkAllButtons(container) {

  for (var i = 0; i < container.numChildren; i++) {
    var c = container.getChildAt(i);
    if (c is Container) {
      checkAllButtons(c);
    } else {
      if (c is Button) {
        // Do your changes here

Then start the process by passing the application as a parameter:

checkAllButtons(Application.application);

--
Laurent Cozic

Flash, Flex and Web Application development
http://pogopixels.com