I have not tried... but, it appears the styles on this page http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/mx/controls/Text.html should get you where you want to go.

hth
Scott

--
Scott Melby
Founder, Fast Lane Software LLC
http://www.fastlanesw.com

shafram wrote:
Thanks for the responses. As a follow on question, is there a way to
control the spacing in between the lines (for example single space,
double space).... When the word wraps there is too much of a gap in
between the lines, and it would be nice to control that spacing.

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Scott Melby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Make sure you set the width property, or the text will not wrap.

hth
Scott

--
Scott Melby
Founder, Fast Lane Software LLC
http://www.fastlanesw.com

Gordon Smith wrote:
You need to use <mx:Text> instead of <mx:Label>.

Gordon Smith

Adobe Flex SDK Team