Yeah, those are them.  But the terminate often doesn't work and does a
detach instead.  If flex builder launched a browser, terminate will close
the browser, thus terminating the app.  If flex builder launches a tab
within a browser, the terminate button only detaches.  I never really
thought about it before.  Sounds like a bug to me.

- Daniel Freiman