Hi,

When talking about Flex, you need to compare it more with SWING than JSP.

Thinking that way you can work with flex without problems.

The best way to structure your code is following the main patterns, I
recommend you a framework, like Cairngorm or PureMVC, they can help you to
adopt good patterns that you help you to structurate your code.

Hope this helps

--
/**
* Pedro Sena