From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of cox.blair
Sent: Wed 20/08/2008 18:28
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Coldfusion 8 & Air: Connect to online db?

Question:

Can Air, in general, connect to an online database? Can this be done
with Coldfusion? I have little information about an Air application
retrieving data from online, but it must happen.

What I don't want to do is use the SQlite db, all data must be
retrieved and stored online - possible?

thanks

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.

<<winmail.dat>>