Yep, it is the initializer for the array, which isn't correct.
Array({label: 'A', label: 'B', label: 'C', label: 'D'});
This creates an array with one object having a label property.

If you want to create an array of four objects with a label property,
you have to write it like that:
Array({label: 'A'}, {label: 'B'}, {label: 'C'}, {label: 'D'});

Ralf.