I'm trying to come up with a way to have multiple tree components
share the same global data provider.  I want to have all instances of
the components updated to reflect changes to any of them, as though it
was a file folder.  I've created a global HTTP service object in my
main application which passes the results down to the trees for the
initial seeding from my xml source, but I can't figure out how to
properly go about having all the trees dynamically update on a change
event.

Updating the instance of the tree that has the action performed on it
doesn't alter the global data, and if I modify the global data, it
only shows changes to trees if they haven't already been instantiated
when the change happens.  Is there some trick to this that I'm not
seeing, or is this really complicated?

Thanks for any assistance,
-Tom Jeffery