From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of florianpflueger
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 4:19 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex + JSP + MySQL

Hi

I want to programm a guestbook in flex, which should store the entries
in a database(MySQL). I wrote a JSP site with a flex script and can so
show all the entries in the database. That's works fine.

But now I have Problem to get the Data from the Flex Form in the
JSP-Variables to store them in the Database.(look example at bottom)

How can i solve this

Has anybody a simple example how i can write the flex variable to the
JSP variable.

thx flo

<mx:FormItem horizontalAlign="left" label="Name" required="true"
direction="horizontal">
                    <mx:TextInput id="name" width="200"/> </mx:FormItem>

How can I store the value of name.text in the Database or in a JSP/Jave
variable