I just looked at that BeyondCompare - too much hassle to get it
working with Eclipse + SVN +BC. Tortoise SVN works perfectly anyway
under Windows. Under Mac... well, at least those guys should suffer
from something :)

No, seriously, why do you think that out-of-box solution should be
tweaked? It's not free, it is unreasonably overpriced (at least in Oz
and other uncool countries) and it's getting more and more harder to
work with.

Cheers,
Dmitri.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Howard Fore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe we don't think it's Adobe's responsibility to change something
that
> they didn't write. The Compare tool is a base Eclipse function. If
you don't
> like the font choice, why not change it in the Preferences? I haven't
> noticed that it was so terrible.
>
> And if you really don't like it that much use the External Tools
Plugin and