ImageButton is definitely worth a look.

I don't know what you mean by "accepts", but Button doesn't use the
backgroundImage style.  It's visuals can only be changed via skinning
and ImageButton attempts to simply the skinning process.  If it
doesn't do what you want, read up on skinning.

-Alex

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>