Hi all.

I've been working on a site that has some rather large text files.
I think it can be better served in flash.
I kind of like the idea of having an expanding tree doing most of the
work. Where the left side of the page would show basic information,
then the right would show more detailed stuff.

What I need though is a working example of one. To help give me a
start in this area of technology. At least one that shows the basics
of getting it started. As most of the data will be repeated a few times.

I would have loved to tried out the example sent in the welcome
letter, however, I was met with an error right off. Seems somebody
didn't bother to validate the code.

For a reference, my site is http://oldies.1littleworld.com/

Thanks