Yes, I probably should have been more specific, but even I am not
doing eveything correctly still I see as I said a big difference
across OSs and Browsers.
I am talking about grids shown side by side. Let's say I have 5 DGs
vertically and I have another three vertically too on the right of
these three side.
Cannot get it look the same across the Universe.

BTW, is it possible to attach an image here?
JPG worth is a thousand Word.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Michael VanDaniker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You're going to have to be a bit more specific before we can help
you.
>  What "things" aren't looking good?  How does sizing things with
> percentage values play into your problem?  Anything that subclasses
> UIComponent can be sized with percentages.
>
> Flash Player is designed to display things consistently across
> browsers and platforms, so if you're having a problem with this
aspect
> of the player you should file a bug with Adobe.
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markgoldin_2000"
> <markgoldin_2000@> wrote:
> >
> > Any suggestions about how to make things look good in every
Browser?