Sure, here you have it,

http://josephlabrecque.com/2008/07/creating-a-splash-screen-in-air/

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Hayes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you have a url to hand for the samples you found? colleagues
have been asking me to do a splash screen but it's pretty far down my
priorities list.
> It would save me having to think about how to do it(I hate having
to think, too much like hard work)!

registered in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and
registered office: 4th Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland
Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT registration No. 648874577.

> This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received
it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail
or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637 1010. Please then delete the e-mail
and do not disclose its contents to any person.
> This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs
Email Security System.