        -----Original Message-----
        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nate Beck
        Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:26 PM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] RAITest, Selenium, QuickTest, Silk?

        Hey Douglas,

        We just did the exact same thing you're doing.  We tried
RIATest, Selenium & QTP.  Quick Test Pro ended up being our choice.  We
have a very complex application with custom components, and around 35
Modules.  QTP blew the others out of the water, well worth the price.

        Hope this helps,
        Nate

        On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Douglas McCarroll