Pankaj,

Do you have control (can alter the source) of all those swfs? I would
recomend you to manipulate those swf files as flex modules instead of put
all of them in yout html. That way you can easily send/receive data between
them AND have the advantage to load them just when you need it, what does
not happens when you put all together in your html file.

Hope this helps

--
/**
* Pedro Sena