Have you tried bringing the index up of the Icon, so doing
setChildIndex(name,int)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Pariente
  To: flexcoders
  Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 5:51 PM
  Subject: [flexcoders] Image over a panel title?

  Hi all,

  I wanna put an icon over a panel title, on the right side.

  I tried and tried, but it seems like the panel title allways get over my
icon, even i put icon inside a canvas, add it from outside the panel
element...seems nothing i try brings my icon over it :(

  If is impossible to do so...I feel is so strange, because is quite normal to
make an app where u can move panel over eachother, like they where windows.

  Anyone knows an easy way to put the icon where i wan it?

  (note: i'm not adding it as a "panel title icon", i'm just addding it directy
over, or inside a canvas).

  Thnx a lot.

  Correo Yahoo!
  Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es