Thank you Howard

That is all I needed. I don't mind so much if a feature is not implemented, I would; however, like some more explanation as to why features are omitted.
Imagine my disbeleif when I open up the wizard and only see this:

http://www.alanklement.com/blog_img/doh.jpg

How about instead, something to the effect of....

"Coldfusion 8 does not yet support this feature for OSX. You can visit < link to adobe labs > to learn more on setting up a Coldfusion project for Flex"

C'mon this is a no brainer here. Hell, once I figure out how to do this myself, I write my own blog post on how to do it. Take that muahahah ( evil laugher ).

Alan