Hii,

Can anyone help me to get a solution for the above written problem.

I have a datagrid with 8 columns. And I want to increase it's column width
on the mouse click of that cell (and decrease the other column widths in the
same proportion).

First column I want to keep constant (of width 20). Rest I want to change.

Here is what I am doing:
public function cellResizer(e:ResizerEvent):void{
var _cellIndex:Number = e.myCellIndex;
        for (var i:uint=1; i< this.columnCount; i++)
        {
                if(i == _cellIndex || i == 0) continue;
                if (i != _cellIndex)
                {
                        this.columns[i].width = this.columns[i].width - 50;
this.columns[_cellIndex].width = this.columns[_cellIndex].width + 300;
}

Now, as in the above function, I am getting the current cell and when I
click it, I got the cellwidth increased as well. But, then after that, rest
of the clicks will go totally uncontrolled, with varying widths.

Anyone, who can guide me in a right direction please.

Thanks,
Manu.