So all the huff n puff goin' on, I've been playing with FDT and also
googled about it  - and found Jesse's blog post

http://flashartofwar.com/2008/04/24/flexbuilder-3-vs-fdt-3/

So far all I can gather is that FDT is just a different IDE for Flex.
Does it just have more bells and whistles?  Jesse mentioned in his
post about templates and code hinting...

That's the LAST thing I want.

Hell, I try to code as much as possible in Textmate ( ill post about
this ).  I want to write my own code - not big brother writing it for
me.  Plus, for me, that's the best way to learn an API - by having to
know the components and their respective utilization.

I mean.... right...?

Alan