From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of r0main
Sent: mardi 12 juillet 2005 13:50
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: TabBar tabs magins ?

Thanks, but this manage the way tabs are overlapping on each other
[with negative hgap's], not the size of my tabs...

r0main

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Philippe Maegerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> horizntalGap?

> Philippe Maegerman
> ________________________________

solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error please send it back to the person
that sent it to you. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of author and do not necessarily represent those the Emakina Company.
Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email and its associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.

> We also inform you that we have checked that this message does not
contain any virus but we decline any responsability in case of any
damage caused by an a non detected virus.