I have an application that records live audio/video and throughout the
session data is changed in remote shared objects which trigger certain
events.  Different people will change the information in the shared
object at different times.  I'd like to playback the video and have the
information in the shared objects trigger the same events in synch with
the .flv.

I'm thinking I will just timestamp the information that goes into the
shared and store it in a database.  Then during playback just make the
same changes to the shared object again based on the video's position.

I'm new to Flex and wondering if there isn't a better way.  Any ideas
would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

sr