  From: Josh Millstein
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 11:11 PM
  Subject: [flexcoders] Flex 3 freezes at startup everytime!!!

  I can not startup Flex Builder 3 anymore. It hangs everytime with the
  startup window. The rectangular window with the Fx - build on Eclipse . The
  os (os x) crashed when flex builder was running and it has never been able
  to open since then. I have flex builder 3.0 3.0.0 sdk build 477 and Java
  version 1.5.0_13

  I'm in big trouble and need to get this working. I suppose I could reinstall
  but I have a bunch of custom stuff going on and would rather not if there is
  a work around. Please help! Any file that may have been corrupted or
  anything weird?

  785-832-9154