From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of delaquae
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 7:49 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Mixing BubbleSeries & LineSeries

The documentation states that it is possible to do this, but you must
use a cartesianChart.  When I change the chart type from bubble to
cartestian (for a bubble chart that is already working) the bubbles fail
to render.  I was told that this had something to do with the bubble
chart's implementation of LinearAxis but I am not sure how to make it
work with a cartesian chart.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!