I think assets.swf should be in the source.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alban
Soupper
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 7:50 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Reuse standard assets

Hi all,

How to use, in my own components the standard assets like those in the
RichTextEditor:
Ex: icon="@Embed('assets/icon_style_bold.png')"

Thanks by advance,
Alban.

This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included
in this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify the system manager at [EMAIL
PROTECTED] or by reply email and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free and may be susceptible to data corruption, delay,
interception, unauthorised amendment, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors, omissions or other such consequences
which may arise as a result of this email transmission.