----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Thompson
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 9:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Hi

  That's a great example alright...many applications lend themselves well to
this kind of structure.

  HOWEVER: There does not appear to be a Right-Click VIew Source which brings
up a left pane and then allows you to download source.

Robert, every single example in the explorer comes with copyable source code
shown in the bottom right pane of the explorer.

Paul

  With a lot on most people's plate, this is a good starter example to save
time.

  -r