            [Embed("Thumbnails/pic_3.swf")]
            [Bindable]
            public var FiveCents:Class;

            [Embed("Thumbnails/pic_4.swf")]
            [Bindable]
            public var TenCents:Class;

    ]]>
</mx:Script>
<mx:HBox x="106" y="900" width="391" doubleClickEnabled="true"  height="90"
horizontalScrollPolicy="on" verticalScrollPolicy="off"
id="ThumbnailContainer" autoLayout="true">

        <mx:Image
               id="FirstTN" width="100" mouseChildren="false"
doubleClickEnabled="true" height="85" source="{OneCent}"
            scaleContent="true"/>
        <mx:Image
            id="SecondTN" width="100" mouseChildren="false"
doubleClickEnabled="true" height="85" source="{TwoCents}"
         scaleContent="true"/>
        <mx:Image id="ThirdTN" width="100" mouseChildren="false"
doubleClickEnabled="true" height="88" source="{FiveCents}"
        scaleContent="true"/>
        <mx:Image
            id="FourthTN" width="100" mouseChildren="false"
doubleClickEnabled="true" height="87" source="{TenCents}"
         scaleContent="true"/>

    </mx:HBox>
Thanks
Anuj