From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of foobone9
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:56 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] LCDS 2.5.1 DSprevMessageId Error?

Has anyone seen the following message using LCDS 2.5.1:

[Flex] Unable to find message for DSprevMessageId header in batch: xxx

It happens when I'm creating new items and then modifying them via the
Hibernate assembler. It doesn't seem to cause any problems locally;
but when I deploy the app I don't want problems downstream from this...

I can't find any mention of DSprevMessageId on the internets. I
assume it's the hashed ID for one of my messages; if it's a previous
message maybe it doesn't matter anymore?

Any insight? Thanks.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>