Has anyone successfully generated asdocs for Flex 3 SWC libraries? I
am consistently running into an error for both Flex 3.0.0 and 3.1.

The same commandline commands or build scripts work correctly under
Flex 2.0.1 so it seems like a bug but I don't see it listed in the
Adobe bug tracker. Incidentally the asdoc error handling, well, has
room for improvement (a lot).

It fails when creating the toplevel_classes.xml file, the error I am
getting is:

An unexpected error occurred.
Error #1085: The element type "host/path/to/file.htm</p" must be
terminated by the matching end-tag "</host/path/to/file.htm</p>".

 (Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerException):
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\frameworks\corelib\docs\toplevel_classes.xml (The system cannot
find the file specified)

Thanks,
Luis