Hi Matt,

I've got unconfirmed problem with RSLs - the loader *sometimes* is
stuck while loading the libraries. I am unable to create an isolated
test-case, but this thing popped in immediately after I converted the
project into the RSLs.

The problem seems to be highly discoverable if you run the app on the
local machine, and appears rarely if you serve the app from a remote
web server.

And nothing else besides that :)

Cheers,
Dmitri.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I haven't heard of any :-)
>

> On 9/8/08 1:26 PM, "greg h" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I am on a team that is pushing into production a public facing Flex
application on the Internet. We have configured the app to use the
Flash Player's caching of the Framework RSL.

> Before going live, I am posting here to see if anyone has experience
that causes them to caution against using the Framework RSL (e.g.
framework_3.0.0.477.swz)?

> I have seen the following post by Dmitri Girski's with his analysis
on where RSLs offer the most benefit (Thanks Dmitri :-):

> But I have not had luck tracking down any horror stories. I
certainly am heartened by this lack of horror stories. However, if by
using the Framework RSL we might be introducing any risks or pitfalls,
we sure would prefer to know before we go live, rather than hear about
them from our customers ;-)

> If anyone might have advice they are willing to share, we would be
most appreciative if you could be so kind as to share your
experiences.