Yeah, it's a hard line to walk trying to write something that someone
without any knowledge of Flex can pick up and use to get started, but
also trying to balance some more advanced stuff, all while keeping the
page count ridiculously low (we ended up cutting a full chapter after
exceeding the "For Dummies" absolute max allowed, make sure to check
out the website on dummies.com for that extra chapter). And the
dummies style is also to try to let the reader flip to any chapter
without having to have read the previous ones, so that's an added
challenge :)

Thanks for the support! It's always wonderful to hear nice things.

Doug