Hi Josh,

I am curious of your experience when you "messed with" drag and drop.
Have you ever thought about the DragManager in Flex? What would be the
reason of not using it in the scenario of something like BumpTop
(physics drag without drop target)?

Thanks!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Doug, you're a store (and distribution point) of much useful Flex
kung-fu :)

> I didn't think of doing that last time I was messing with
drag-n-drop, but

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=942dbdc8-e469-446f-b4cf-1e62079f6847