On Sep 25, 2008, at 12:54 PM, Samuel Colak wrote:

Jon,

There is really no api documentation - im looking to release the code line into the community or basically just keep this internal. I've done alot of work into getting the framerate acceptable without hitting the CPU dramatically.

Samuel,

Sounds cool. Definitely would like to have a look at some point, especially if you got he OS route.

As far as your statement on flexcoders that this is all written in Flex .. does that imply that you didn't use any AS to write this stuff? I see classes referenced in the code that you sent as a snippet in the last email (com.***).

cheers,

jon