My pleasure.

  _____

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of samanderson188
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 5:40 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Pure MVC

Thank you so much for the links Mark !

-Sam

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"Mark Easton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use PureMVC and also found it hard to understand. I can tell you
that I
> just persisted and now I have a good grasp of it. Took me a solid
week to
> get over the initial hurdle.
>
> I just referred to blogs like this and followed them through closely:

http://www.as3dp.
<http://www.as3dp.com/2007/12/27/minimalist-mvc-example-using-the-puremvc-fr
a> com/2007/12/27/minimalist-mvc-example-using-the-puremvc-fra

http://www.websecto
<http://www.websector.de/blog/2007/12/25/10-tips-for-working-with-puremvc/>