From: Rob Kunkle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 29 September, 2008 7:44:44 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Word wrap doesn't work with a dynamically loaded font.

Hi Jitendra -

Thanks! This helped. But now I need to get rid of the scroll bars on
the textArea control. Is there a way to just turn them off?

Rob

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, jitendra jain
<jitendra_jain_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have u used wordWrap ="true" of TextArea control??
>
> Thanks,
>
> with Regards,
> Jitendra Jain

http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

__._,_..___
Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages
Alternative FAQ location:
https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=942dbdc8-e469-446f-b4cf-1e62079f6847

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Recent Activity
        *  59
New MembersVisit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.
Yahoo! Groups
Familyographer Zone
Join a group and
share your pictures.
Cat Zone
on Yahoo! Groups
Join a Group
all about cats.
.

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/