Hii Guyz,

My question is regarding the modular applications.

What will be the performance or logical effect on the application if we will
use small applications as modules under a big wrapper application?

The benefits I see here is maintenance is easier. While you are making any
changes to any (modular) application, your other applications will be
un-affected and to me, it reduces compilation time to a major extent.

I would like to get the other expert opinions.

Thanks,
Manu.