So this issue keeps coming back to me and I figured I would throw a line out
to see if anyone has any ideas.
This primarily happens on Vista, but sometimes on XP. I have a swf with
use-network set to true. So if you try to run the swf from your local
computer you should get the dialog saying you can't do that unless you
change your security settings. Problem is that this dialog doesn't always
come up and you just sit there looking at a white screen. Anyone know if
there is a way to fix this, or if there is a bug logged against this issue?

Thanks,
Steve